Terms and Conditions
Whether you are booking me for your wedding day, treating yourself for a special occasion or working with me on a commercial basis, nobody wants your booking to go without a hiccup more than me! To ensure your booking is EXACTLY what you want it to be, I have my terms and conditions displayed here for your convenience - just in case you have any queries about the booking process and the lead up to your booking date!
If you are in any doubt or would like to speak to me about anything - please hit the contact button on my contact page for more information!
Bridal and Event Packages
* For all Bridal and Hair and Make Up Packages, the best way to contact me is through email or phone - whilst my prices are displayed, these are starting points and I will always put together a bespoke price for your particular needs - including size of party, added services such as bridal party trials and any travel costs.
* All wedding bookings require a 25% deposit payment to confirm the date and time. This can be made through either Paypal or BACS and is always separately listed on the invoice for your records. Please note that your booking is NOT confirmed until the deposit has been successfully paid and the client booking form returned. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable, when you secure the date, I do not take on other wedding bookings or work for that day, the day is dedicated to your wedding.
* Once your initial deposit is paid, the final balance will be due ONE WEEK before the wedding day. Please note that after this point, the remaining balance is non-refundable, as the full day will be set aside for your wedding.
* If you wish to add any bridal party members on or wish to amend anything on your booking, you can do so up until one month prior to the wedding day. For additions, I cannot always promise I will be able to fulfil anymore due to timings, but I will try as best as I can, I want to ensure that I do the best job that I can and never want to rush anyone or feel rushed when doing hair and make up. I do understand that there are sometimes exceptional circumstances where last minute changes have to be made, and will always do my best to be as accommodating as possible.
* In the extremely unlikely event that I have to cancel my services, I will try my best to source alternative hair and make up artists to attend your wedding day. If this is not possible, you will be fully refunded.
Event Bookings and Hairdressing Terms and Conditions
* For all event hair and make up bookings, I require a 10% deposit with the rest payable on the day. For hair colouring services, a full consultation and skin test is required at least 48 hours before your booking and a deposit of 50% of the full price is required as hair colours are bought in especially.
As you are required to send personal information on your booking and query forms, I have a policy in place not to share ANY personal details to ANY third party. All collected data is stored electronically and will only be used in case of any emergency etc by myself. I do not store any bank account details at all. All consultations and appointments are treated in a confidential manner - I understand that you may need to disclose confidential information and I understand that trust is of the utmost importance between myself and my clients. Therefore, in accordance with client confidentiality, I will not share any information we discuss in any meetings or appointments you have booked with me..
All client booking forms and forms with client details are stored for a period of three years in a locked folder as per GDPR regulations. I do not keep any records of any client bank details.